• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Not Again....

86 posts in this topic

Look here, I'm 5'10" (tsk)

My Dad is 6'6", but unfortunately my Mom is only 5'2", so I got stuck in the middle.

I'd check the height on the milkman.

Never had one of those. Do milkmen even still exist today? If so, does anyone still use one?

Define 'use'.

Hey FT, where have you been?

:hi:

Sick, man...real sick. :(

Feel like you do when you've got the flu...every joint is achy, head is hammering, stomach is upset. Been like that for 48 hours and am not happy. :sumo:

Feel like you do when you've got the flu...every joint is achy, head is hammering, stomach is upset. Been like that for 48 hours and am not happy. :sumo:

That's sad to hear...but more importantly, have you been preparing your next round of comic offerings? :makepoint::devil:

Seriously...hope you feel better... (thumbs u

Jim

Look here, I'm 5'10" (tsk)

My Dad is 6'6", but unfortunately my Mom is only 5'2", so I got stuck in the middle.

I'd check the height on the milkman.

Never had one of those. Do milkmen even still exist today? If so, does anyone still use one?

Define 'use'.

Hey FT, where have you been?

:hi:

Sick, man...real sick. :(

Sorry that you're not feeling well. I hate nothing more than being sick. I hope you get to feeling better soon. :wishluck: