• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Fantastic Four #1 6.0

27 posts in this topic

Any other Marvel keys?

The only other key I'm selling right now is a Giant Size X-Men #1 9.2 White pages; it's on Ebay.

This is another case of people trying to hijack the thread (I'm a newbie trying to mind my ps and qs but...) and it's far more often that I would expect...the ing guy is trying to sell a nice book and even worse would prefer not to but is forced to unload it and you

guys start to advertise your books on his deal...weird...(and up!)

both are his

Any other Marvel keys?

The only other key I'm selling right now is a Giant Size X-Men #1 9.2 White pages; it's on Ebay.

This is another case of people trying to hijack the thread (I'm a newbie trying to mind my ps and qs but...) and it's far more often that I would expect...the ing guy is trying to sell a nice book and even worse would prefer not to but is forced to unload it and you

both are his

wow...you're right...I'm drunker than I thought...thanks for catching that/my bad

Any other Marvel keys?

both are his

wow...you're right...I'm drunker than I thought...thanks for catching that/my bad

I wish the drunks would bump my sale threads...., :sorry:

Any other Marvel keys?

both are his

I was wondering what you were thinking.

Now just buy the good man's FF#1 and all will be forgiven.