• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Some San Deigo Books back and For Sale

27 posts in this topic

all the Neil Gaiman are gone. they sold for the prices I wanted before I even posted them. I did post an eternals # 1 for 65.00 and it sold in 5 minutes. everybody will have to wait until the next go around if there ever is. Neil is becoming increasingly harder to get to. With 2 movies this year and books always out his popularity just keeps increasing.

all the Neil Gaiman are gone. they sold for the prices I wanted before I even posted them. I did post an eternals # 1 for 65.00 and it sold in 5 minutes. everybody will have to wait until the next go around if there ever is. Neil is becoming increasingly harder to get to. With 2 movies this year and books always out his popularity just keeps increasing.

:(

:banana: