• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

For Sale: FF 10 Nice Copy SOLD!!

23 posts in this topic

Nice book, a few chips on the right side. Biggest flaw is the light bend on the right half of the book, It was likely folded at one point and shows a fine line on the front and back. You need to tip the book on an angle to see it. It does not show in the pictures below.....To call this book a Fine is not a stretch at all. It's sharp and the pages are nice as well.

Todays price $ 255.00 plus shipping......

ff10.jpg

ff10bc.jpg

Mine might have brighter colors though....earlier in the print ?

45398-FF102.0.JPG.1de1eb7615b2114b6817736177b38887.JPG

45399-FF10back.JPG.22533389b82b572932587e3d8d11c684.JPG

Nice book, a few chips on the right side. Biggest flaw is the light bend on the right half of the book, It was likely folded at one point and shows a fine line on the front and back. You need to tip the book on an angle to see it. It does not show in the pictures below.....To call this book a Fine is not a stretch at all. It's sharp and the pages are nice as well.

Todays price $ 255.00 plus shipping......

ff10.jpg

ff10bc.jpg

Mine might have brighter colors though....earlier in the print ?

Yeah, those early Marvel gray covers are kind of inconsistent.

Sorry about the miscut. My Ronco Pocket comic book trimmer jammed as soon as I started using it (it's an old one). However with a bit of duct tape and an exacto knife I was back in business. What you need to do is tip your head to the right about 10 degrees and she's straright as an arrow! I just ordered the brand new 2008 Ronco 3000 comic book cutter and she's advertised as the best of the best. It even puts in the Marvel chips to make it look like a real factory miscut. I'm telling you that model 3000 is going to fly off the shelves.