• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Golden Age Comics on ebay

3 posts in this topic

BTW, I just wanted to thank a fellow boardie for this lovely question about one of the items up for auction....it was sent through the ebay system and it took me a few minutes to figure out who it was. :screwy:

Hi there,

This is an incredible auction. Wonder Woman is a hot property. Anyway, does this book come with a certificate? I only buy books with a certificate. Do you think it be possible to cut the bottom off to make the book look "square"?

Would you like to meet at a show and talk about Stan Lee. That would be lots of fun. He is a legend you know and created Spider-man.

BTW, I just wanted to thank a fellow boardie for this lovely question about one of the items up for auction....it was sent through the ebay system and it took me a few minutes to figure out who it was. :screwy:

Hi there,

This is an incredible auction. Wonder Woman is a hot property. Anyway, does this book come with a certificate? I only buy books with a certificate. Do you think it be possible to cut the bottom off to make the book look "square"?

Would you like to meet at a show and talk about Stan Lee. That would be lots of fun. He is a legend you know and created Spider-man.

:signfunny: