• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Uncle Scrooge 179 Rare Whitman pre-pack

13 posts in this topic

Here's the deal. I bought this on Ebay as a 4-4.5. In the PGM section, I and others place it more as a 3-4. The seller has offered a refund but only complete not partial. Rather than lose postage fees going back to him I'm going to offer it here at the same price.

$205 + $5 shipping. No offers. Payment expected within 10 days.

1493225267_8a9e54793f_b.jpg

1493224291_8e30347f08_b.jpg

Here's the deal. I bought this on Ebay as a 4-4.5. In the PGM section, I and others place it more as a 3-4. The seller has offered a refund but only complete not partial. Rather than lose postage fees going back to him I'm going to offer it here at the same price.

$205 + $5 shipping. No offers. Payment expected within 10 days.

1493225267_8a9e54793f_b.jpg

1493224291_8e30347f08_b.jpg

So if he offered a complete refund, why would you not take it?

so passing your bad deal off here?

So no one cares when a boardie sells a book they bought that turns out to be restored rather than return it to the seller, but when I do something similar, I get grief? I just thought that maybe someone valued it differently than I.

No big whoop. Like I said, I'll return it for a refund.

So no one cares when a boardie sells a book they bought that turns out to be restored rather than return it to the seller, but when I do something similar, I get grief? I just thought that maybe someone valued it differently than I.

it was worth a shot...good luck with the return.

put it on ebay as a NM meh

put it on ebay as a NM meh

:popcorn: