• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sorry Comicdey

95 posts in this topic

I would like to officially apologize to comicdey for not following through with the purchase that I made in his For Sale thread. I used poor judgment with the decision I made and it will not happen again.I also hope that everyone can see their way to giving me a another chance and the opportunity to re-establish everyone's trust.

Thank you,

Connor

Connor,

Apology accepted. :foryou:

Your post shows wisdom beyond your age. I'm good with you, and hope that you continue to be a contributing board member. Everyone makes mistakes.

I really had no intention of making you a scapegoat for all of the minor infractions that happen on the boards. It brought a lot of animosity and frustration forward, that was likely festering in many of us.

The boards should be a fun part of the hobby where we can all rib one another, laugh, show off the hobby, and then get back to our daily lives. I think it is for the most part. We all have room to improve. (thumbs u

I wish you the best,

Collin

Very classy....the both of you. So let me get this straight....An apology was given and the apology was excepted....... What on earth is the rest of the stuff that's being written in this thread? It seems to me that the two parties have settled this on their own, in a very classy manner and are satisfied.

An appology was accepted :baiting:

An apology was accepted. :baiting:

An apology had been accepted. :baiting:

After trading several PMs with Connor, I think that it it is safe to say there was no third party involved undercutting Colin's for sale thread. I recommended to Connor that he take a break form the For Sale forum for a while and concentrate on eBay.

Please advise him, or I'm sure he's reading this, to not participate in any of my for sale threads in the future. I don't need the problem or drama he evidently is making up...

Jim

No doubt. I think he will be on the probation thread for a while.

I would like to officially apologize to comicdey for not following through with the purchase that I made in his For Sale thread. I used poor judgment with the decision I made and it will not happen again.I also hope that everyone can see their way to giving me a another chance and the opportunity to re-establish everyone's trust.

Thank you,

Connor

Connor,

Apology accepted. :foryou:

Your post shows wisdom beyond your age. I'm good with you, and hope that you continue to be a contributing board member. Everyone makes mistakes.

I really had no intention of making you a scapegoat for all of the minor infractions that happen on the boards. It brought a lot of animosity and frustration forward, that was likely festering in many of us.

The boards should be a fun part of the hobby where we can all rib one another, laugh, show off the hobby, and then get back to our daily lives. I think it is for the most part. We all have room to improve. (thumbs u

I wish you the best,

Collin

Very classy....the both of you. So let me get this straight....An apology was given and the apology was excepted....... What on earth is the rest of the stuff that's being written in this thread? It seems to me that the two parties have settled this on their own, in a very classy manner and are satisfied.

An appology was accepted :baiting:

An apology was accepted. :baiting:

An apology had been accepted. :baiting:

So I can't spell.....is that all you got?

The simple truth is always best. There's definately a lesson to be learned here.

I've since sold all the caps....along with some other very sweet books.

Life must go on for all of us.

As I said before.

Apology accepted.

Don't go and beat yoursef up any more over this one.

Ok.

I lied about the other offer. I didn't want him to know I was having money problems and did not think before making that poor decision. I feel horrble and despise myself.

You're way ahead in my book for admiting that. Cheer up, it'll pass.

I'm always willing to work with buyers, time etc. just like I've done with others when I'm buying. The main key is everyone is on the same page and agree to the terms.

You could have paid me later....I would have held the books for you.

Ok.

I lied about the other offer. I didn't want him to know I was having money problems and did not think before making that poor decision. I feel horrble and despise myself.

(thumbs u

You just took a giant leap towards manhood. :applause: