• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sorry Comicdey

95 posts in this topic

Ok.

I lied about the other offer. I didn't want him to know I was having money problems and did not think before making that poor decision. I feel horrble and despise myself.

Fair enough. You have come clean.

I have to ask though, if you don't have the money to pay for those then why have you been "buying" books in the market place in the last couple of days and asking about other books availability and prices? hm

Ok.

I lied about the other offer. I didn't want him to know I was having money problems and did not think before making that poor decision. I feel horrble and despise myself.

I have to ask though, if you don't have the money to pay for those then why have you been "buying" books in the market place in the last couple of days and asking about other books availability and prices? hm

He just wants to get involved and be like the big boys.

Ok.

herald2galactus syndrome

Ok.

herald2galactus syndrome

Better to nip that behaviour in the bud. H2G was the extreme case.

Ok.

Connor,

Don't feel ashamed about having money problems. Not everyone on these boards are high rollers or have perfect financial circumstances. I had to back out of a deal to buy a FF #1 because I knew I wouldn't be able to stay afloat paying a large sum (considering my anemic salary) of money every month. I let the seller know what was going on, and he was very understanding about it. I know I may never get another opportunity to get one, but that's how life goes sometimes - I'll just have FF Issues #'s 6 - present for the rest of my life lol

Seriously though, just be up front with people. If you are having problems, let them know so maybe something can be worked out.

Thomas

Ok.

It's an addiction like any other. Sometimes I think these forums are just one big AA meeting . . . :insane:lol

Ok.

It's an addiction like any other. Sometimes I think these forums are just one big AA meeting . . . :insane:lol

I don't have a problem... It's the rest of you. :insane:

Ok.

I don't have a problem... It's the rest of you. :insane:

I can stop anytime I feel like it.