• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Warehouse Copies 1970s CLOSED!!! Thanks

89 posts in this topic

Cherry-pickers meh
Yes, Stuart always seems to send me a list of his new purchases first because I rule. Damn seanh only got the list because Stuart misplaced a book that he won previously so it was a make up. Plus, I don't get it at the cheapie price. :baiting:

(shrug):hi::screwy:

Never again, jackazz

You're not the boss of Stuart.

No, but he loves me more, because I pay right away and don't try to nickle and dime him. :luhv:

Fixed for you buddy (thumbs u

Well, it's obvious why sellers love me and I am so damn modest (shrug)

Fixed for you again buddy doh!

Cherry-pickers meh
Yes, Stuart always seems to send me a list of his new purchases first because I rule. Damn seanh only got the list because Stuart misplaced a book that he won previously so it was a make up. Plus, I don't get it at the cheapie price. :baiting:

Never again, jackazz

No, but he loves me more, because I pay right away and don't try to nickle and dime him. :luhv:

Well, I am the best

Cherry-pickers meh

Never again, jackazz

Well, I am a complete jackazz

I got that one, Nik!

Cherry-pickers meh

Never again, jackazz

I got that one, Nik!

I concur as usual.

Cherry-pickers meh

Never again, jackazz

I got that one, Nik!

I concur as usual.

:acclaim:

Cherry-pickers meh

Never again, jackazz

I got that one, Nik!

I concur as usual.

:acclaim:

You will pay