• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Whatever happened to Ian Levine?

65 posts in this topic

One board member gave him a HTF Buzzy #70, I'm trying to remember what his reward was......

I refused to accept any sort of payment for the book or shipping. I got the satisfaction of some good Karma, no more no less. Not everyone in life has to be fleeced or fully taken advantage of Vince, even if they're asking for it. I remember feeling good about doing that much more than the few hundred bucks I'd have asked him for the book.

Shield your a good man but you should have taught Ian a think or two about karma. ;) And maybe some manners, hummility, etc.

One board member gave him a HTF Buzzy #70, I'm trying to remember what his reward was......

I refused to accept any sort of payment for the book or shipping. I got the satisfaction of some good Karma, no more no less. Not everyone in life has to be fleeced or fully taken advantage of Vince, even if they're asking for it. I remember feeling good about doing that much more than the few hundred bucks I'd have asked him for the book.

Shield your a good man but you should have taught Ian a think or two about karma. ;) And maybe some manners, hummility, etc.

And spellink?

And spellink?

Whats a fuu spelling errers between frends?

Want to see Ian posting again post haste?

Post a long diatribe about how the new Doctor Who is the biggest piece of :censored: on TV since Babylon 5 ended... :grin:

Not that I think so....at least concerning Who...

Jim