• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

was anybody else disappointed with the cover of Wolverine #1 (regular series)

27 posts in this topic

I had quit collecting by Wolverine #1 but have seen it many times. It's adequate, but then again, I don't think Miller's covers on the mini-series are anything special. I'm not a big fan of Miller's style though. I think he's a great layout designer but not a great penciller.

was anybody else disappointed with the cover of Wolverine #1 (the regular series).

Yes, I was immensely disappointed. That disappointment and resulting damage to my psyche prompted the psychotic break which is now responsible for the comments I post on this board. (:

was anybody else disappointed with the cover of Wolverine #1 (the regular series).

Yes, I was immensely disappointed. That disappointment and resulting damage to my psyche prompted the psychotic break which is now responsible for the comments I post on this board. (:

i had a feeling that was your problem............. :baiting: