• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Boston show?

22 posts in this topic

Where's the Boston show Review?

Bob -

Not to get off topic but I have to say I am a bit dissappointed in your web site - almost 3 months of no new "Rants and Raves." We need an update, the public demands it. grin.gif

Tom

i wasn't even at the Boston show but I can give you the review:

there were no dealers there, everything was VF or worse, if there were NMs they weren't available for 50% off... plus... there weren't any dealers there because Bob, Ted and even Buchera were all in Baltimore.

By the way... where is the new rants and raves?

When was the Boston show? I missed it. For future refence Do they mostly sell collectable comics there or is there a cross section of comics and collectable there? CHRIS

Left Boston in 1999 - when I went to the shows (every one for a few years) there was ALWAYS stuff for me (iwas seeking pre-code and pre-hero Marvel). I mean, basically more than I could buy but would ALWAYS leave with a minimum of 30-40 books evry day I went, and I went both days.

So I watch this thread with interest. I plan on going to Rome over Christmas but hope I can time things to hit Boston for a couple of days of time de-compression and hit the Boston Show! If I do will report. If I can't will weep.

Edited - ::ok - left Boston in 1999 - not 199 - that would be foolish!::

I'll give it a review..since i went anyways...and it was not the same without Bob and Ted. Sol was there, but pretty much no one else with an extensive back issue stock other than modern stuff. Bechara wasn't there...course, evein if he was, he would be walking around, not set up and saying that "I have stuff to show you"...then we never see it.- Still there was a decent turn out. Lot of people showed up. I got there at noon and there was a line to get in.

I don't rag on everybody, most of my rants and raves write themselves.

Put yourself behind a booth for a few shows and you will have just as much material to draw on as me.

Call up Superworld, ask for who claims to have some medicine that causes monsterous painful E###T##Ns.

27_laughing.gif