• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM AMS #49

29 posts in this topic

Not trying to put you on the spot, :foryou: but I dont currently slab so I was curious if CGC had qualified grades for sub creases when the overall book is high grade.

It seems to have a comic this nice dinged simply because it was creased by the Manufacturer prior to it getting to the new owner is rather ...weird.

Shouldnt that be considered differently than age or abuse by the buyer? (shrug)

Well, it is post production. Sub-creases occur in distribution which is fair game againt the grade in my opinion. To my knowledge CGC does not give qualified grades for even high grade books with sub creases. At least I have never seen or heard of a book getting a green label because of it.

Thanks!! Yeah if I was to sell it I wouldnt let it go at the technical grade thats for sure.

I would imagine While some would never want the book with the crease others would not be bothered so much by it.