• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Spider-Man 27 raw 7.0-7.5 copy....Nice

43 posts in this topic

I am going to offer another of my nice books for sale today. Spider-Man 27, 5th appearance of the Green Goblin and a very nice Ditko cover/book.

Books in OPG in the low to mid 200's. Nice pages, nice color and and a very tight copy that I have owned for the past twenty years.

A bargain at 160 shipped.

Scott

spidey27front.jpg

spidey27back.jpg

I offered it on the boards about that time....had it in a sale thread of mine. It was more expensive then too. Buy this one and have two.

S

Got a screamer on the way, so 1 is my limit. That's a good price on this book though. Wish I had the extra dough.

SOLD! via pm. Thanks brother!

Scott

The buyer who offered to buy this book has decided to stiff me and not send payment. I told him to never bother buying anything from me ever again. If I wasn't a nice guy I would let everyone on here know how this person chooses to conduct their board dealings. Thanks alot.

This book is for sale again......and I have re-checked the book and feel it is a 7.5.

The first person to post :takeit: will get it for 140 shipped.....a great deal for a great book.

140.00 shipped people. Scroll up to the first post for front and back scans.

Scott

Yep......tis true.

Anyone want to buy this nice Spidey? I am going to be getting alot of books ready to sell in the next few days as I need Heritage Live Auction money in the worst way......the books I want aren't going to buy themselves.

Thanks guys.

Scott

Scott

The buyer who offered to buy this book has decided to stiff me and not send payment. I told him to never bother buying anything from me ever again. If I wasn't a nice guy I would let everyone on here know how this person chooses to conduct their board dealings. Thanks alot.

This book is for sale again......and I have re-checked the book and feel it is a 7.5.

The first person to post :takeit: will get it for 140 shipped.....a great deal for a great book.

Scott

that sucks.

He has two pending deals with other board members and he says those checks were lost. My check however was never sent and he left it up to me to contact him and ask if he still wanted the book. It was then that he said no. He offered to still pay if I needed him to, but he didn't really want the book after all. I said that the book was no longer for sale....to him. I have said my piece. The other two sellers will probably be able to figure it out....but I am going to be the bigger person and give this guy his second chance with those guys (the two sellers). Me however, no such chance.

S

Scott

Scott

that sucks.

Yep.

Monstro.....remember when I posted that Spidey 122 and you said you liked it? You said that if I ever wanted to sell it, you were interested. Who is the first person I contacted when I decided to sell it about a year after that exchange? You, that is who. I gave you a good deal too huh? That is the way you conduct yourself on the boards, not by making deals and then turning a blind eye to them.

Thanks for being a responsible buyer man. (thumbs u

Scott