• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wizard World Texas Forum Dinner

46 posts in this topic

I'll be standing under a big "Bedrock City Comic Co." sign.

If you need a meeting spot or check-in center I will be happy to volunteer.

I'll be standing under a big "Bedrock City Comic Co." sign.

If you need a meeting spot or check-in center I will be happy to volunteer.

This sounds like a fine idea! You should give me commission too as I think I led the buyer after the show to your TMNT #1 that you had on the table there last year! (thumbs u

Maybe we could post pics of ourselves in this thread so we might recognize each other? (shrug) I'd be up for sharing a ride with Buffyfan or Stronguy since you guys know where to go.

Here's what I look like: Not sure what I'm wearing Friday, but Saturday I know I'll be wearing my nerdy FF #57 T-Shirt

100_0526.jpg

Since Buffyfan is the only one who could identify me ,....here ya go.............BTW ,....I'm the one on the left !...............BH.... DSCF0069.jpg

OMG!!!!! A walking KEN DOLL!!!! lol (jk)

I was just kidding! You have a nice looking family! I'm in the Army. That was a pic of me in Germany this past Thanksgiving....Looking forward to meeting everyone and sippin on a Henn & Coke

Yeah ,don't know if wife and kids can make it ..(or should ) (JK ).....but I'll at least stop by SAT. ......BTW ...I was very sorry to hear about your comics being thrown out as a kid ..That really breaks my heart ...Anyway ,you seemed to have moved on from that F'ng abuse ......take care .....BH......

Yeah ,don't know if wife and kids can make it ..(or should ) (JK ).....but I'll at least stop by SAT. ......BTW ...I was very sorry to hear about your comics being thrown out as a kid ..That really breaks my heart ...Anyway ,you seemed to have moved on from that F'ng abuse ......take care .....BH......

I still have flashbacks :insane: but you gotta take the bitter with the sweet...

Hey bud,..we actually WERE on vacaction in S. Padre Island last summer..... ,....anyway ,...aren't you in S. cal ?..at least you have beaches ?Come by Dal. and I'll buy ya lunch,.... junior!...............BH......

Since Buffyfan is the only one who could identify me ,....here ya go.............BTW ,....I'm the one on the left !...............BH.... DSCF0069.jpg

Dang. All you Texans are tan!

I'm still open to giving people a ride to Saviano's if need be.

I've volunteering for all 3 days so with the exception of Stongguy I don't know if anyone will be able to spot me cause I'll be wearing whatever shirt they give me to wear.

I'm volunteering too...in the AM all three days.