• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wizard World Texas Forum Dinner

46 posts in this topic

7:00PM it is then. We meeting by the CGC booth before we head out?

Yep. Everyone will meet at the CGC booth right before 6PM

Okie dokie... still want to throw out there that if anyone needs a ride I'm more than willing... besides... you'll get to ride in my new Jaguar XJR! :cloud9:

Okie dokie... still want to throw out there that if anyone needs a ride I'm more than willing... besides... you'll get to ride in my new Jaguar XJR! :cloud9:

I just have a hoopty. Every time I start it up, the theme from "Sanford & Son" starts playing for some reason hm

I might take you up on that...my car is making disturbing noises, so it's about time for a new one :grin:

I had a great time meeting everyone last night! Jeff's Marvel Stamp recreations and Thomas' Fantastic Fours were cool. I can't wait for the next forum dinner!

Nice meeting you as well! :thumbsup: