• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC Forum Dinner - Toronto Comicon

86 posts in this topic

Alex,

Will you have your own booth at the convention? Or will you with an artist/dealer? If you are, let me know whereabouts you are so I can drop by and say hello.

I will be looking after the guests in artist alley. So, I'll be walking around most of the day. Have a look for me, I'll be there all weekend.

Alex

Fluffers usually don't get a break to walk around? confused.gif

Alex,

Will you have your own booth at the convention? Or will you with an artist/dealer? If you are, let me know whereabouts you are so I can drop by and say hello.

I will be looking after the guests in artist alley. So, I'll be walking around most of the day. Have a look for me, I'll be there all weekend.

Alex

Fluffers usually don't get a break to walk around? confused.gif

893whatthe.gif

Alex,

Will your name tag say BOB or ALEX ? hi.gif

It might have both, we'll see. insane.gif

Alex,

Will your name tag say BOB or ALEX ? hi.gif

it will read "the name you scream out every night" blush.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif27_laughing.gifacclaim.gif

Greggy?!? devil.gif