• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How about a SS Sale? Too many books...

116 posts in this topic

Wolverine #20

WWTexas Variant

CGC SS 9.6

TRIPLE SHOCK POWER...(sorry Bob & Tom...)

Signed by Mark Millar :o , John Romita Jr :luhv: and Klaus Janson :golfclap:

$65

pic needed?

9.8 and I wouldve taken it :sorry:

I am keeping the 9.8 just like it :cloud9: (and I wouldn't let a 9.8 go for that price... (thumbs u )

Wolverine #20

WWTexas Variant

CGC SS 9.6

TRIPLE SHOCK POWER...(sorry Bob & Tom...)

Signed by Mark Millar :o , John Romita Jr :luhv: and Klaus Janson :golfclap:

$65

pic needed?

9.8 and I wouldve taken it :sorry:

I am keeping the 9.8 just like it :cloud9: (and I wouldn't let a 9.8 go for that price... (thumbs u )

:whatev:

Love that Finch cover... :cloud9:

:pullhair:

Camera battery just went dead~

I did snap a pic of the Spiderman #1, but will have to wait on the Wolverine #20...

no pics for today, but will update with pics tomorrow...

sorry :sorry:

borrow the batteries for your vib err remote.

Jonathan is correct. This is a common thing with this book... same with Uncanny X-Men 294,295,296... hence the reason there arent many 9.8s .... Mr.Jesper should've pressed it before getting it signed :P

Jonathan is correct. This is a common thing with this book... same with Uncanny X-Men 294,295,296... hence the reason there arent many 9.8s .... Mr.Jesper should've pressed it before getting it signed :P

I know... :pullhair:

I thought it was just a common printing defect or was at least hoping...went through 10 copies I had and saw it on all of them...