• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ASM #122 CGC 9.6...oh, how the mighty have fallen

53 posts in this topic

hey, if overpaying for 9.6's makes you happy then more power to you....

If I really wanted to lose some major coin, I would have bought an ASM #14 CGC 9.4 during the Spidey craze of 2001-2002... 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

Gene

27_laughing.gif your an idoit,that 14 will be and is worth more than your 9.6 122. But I suppose the 14 isn't what it used to be on ebay right? since ebay is the market.. I lost $$ right?

Hey Kevin, if anyone is an insufficiently_thoughtful_person, you're it.

DAM

go watch batman returns

Actually, given the choice, my preference is for there to not be flame wars, although I admit I've been riled enough to partake myself once or twice. I thought it was going to happen in this case no matter what I said so I thought it might be fun for me to make use of the popcorn gremlin for the first time.

I note that the "fight fight" post had the opposite effect - calmed you down. I think that sometimes when people see a post like that that incites further flaming, it gives people a new perspective on the argument, perhaps makes them realize that's it's kinda silly getting in an internet shouting match?

Anyway. I really don't care. Wanna have a flame war? Go ahead. Wanna not have one? Fine by me too. confused-smiley-013.gif

If I really wanted to lose some major coin, I would have bought an ASM #14 CGC 9.4 during the Spidey craze of 2001-2002... 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

Gene

27_laughing.gif your an idoit,that 14 will be and is worth more than your 9.6 122. But I suppose the 14 isn't what it used to be on ebay right? since ebay is the market.. I lost $$ right?

DAM

go watch batman returns

27_laughing.gif

actually I saw Batman Forever for the first time in a long time and it really , well, it really sucked. I couldn't wait for that dumb movie to be over. Looking at it now I don't understand how anyone could cast Val Kilmer as Bruce, Tommy Lee as two face, Jim Carey as Riddler, etc. The only one who was cast well, was, of course alfred. confused.gif

DAM

Gene

DAM

go watch batman returns

They all sucked Davie Crocket

27_laughing.gif

actually I saw Batman Forever for the first time in a long time and it really , well, it really sucked. I couldn't wait for that dumb movie to be over. Looking at it now I don't understand how anyone could cast Val Kilmer as Bruce, Tommy Lee as two face, Jim Carey as Riddler, etc. The only one who was cast well, was, of course alfred. confused.gif

DAM