• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OFFICIAL APPOLOGY TO METROPOLIS

89 posts in this topic

Yes, you read right. The Trooper is appologizing for his bad mouthing of Metro in the past. I've recently just registered a new user name with them and made offers on a slew of their books. I even requested prices for books of theirs that still state "Not Processed". I not only got very quick responses for most of them, but fair counter offers for books I tried low-balling. I even made a phone call to them and they were very accomodating.

Sorry!

Take it however you want. I am man enough to make appologies when warranted. Although, I do think that criticizing a company is a good way for them to realize where they need to improve. I think Metro has improved their customer relations, at least as far as I've seen.

Premature ejaculation

After long thought, Greggy pens the title to Chapter 14 of his long awaited autobiography.

Pizz off, Gramps