• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FOR SALE: THOR #337 CGC 9.6

24 posts in this topic

or maybe someone could be nice and offer me a 9.8 WP at a reasonable price (low to mid-300s).

But the way the price of that issue goes up and down...not sure.

I was thinking about that Canadian Price Variant that uh, (can't remember his name) offered. Strange, how that wasn't noted on the CGC label.

hm

Maybe if its resubmitted? I hate those old labels anyways. But thinking of the cost of resubmitting, while still purchasing that book for >$300 turned me off.

or maybe someone could be nice and offer me a 9.8 WP at a reasonable price (low to mid-300s).

But the way the price of that issue goes up and down...not sure.

I was thinking about that Canadian Price Variant that uh, (can't remember his name) offered. Strange, how that wasn't noted on the CGC label.

hm

Maybe if its resubmitted? I hate those old labels anyways. But thinking of the cost of resubmitting, while still purchasing that book for >$300 turned me off.

This is my old 9.6 isn't it? I can't recall who had the Canadian Variant? :whistle: You'd think CGC would waive the reslabbing fee if they missed something on the label?