• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Here's some page scans on the FF1 won at Heritage...

43 posts in this topic

Hey fellow collectors...some of you asked to look at the raw pages on this nice FF1 I won recently at Heritage. It's a Janowicz book, and like many of the J books that recently sold, it has superior paper quality.

Truly amazing so enjoy them...and this is not the reprint !!!

46868-ff1front.jpg.442a61bdfb4ee01eff6829bb45e7e868.jpg

46870-ff1pagessplash.jpg.c4ce1f47b32882016e601d170e1b667d.jpg

46871-ff1pagesnew.JPG.8124715e29feafa9ab9842e67cc08271.JPG

46872-ff1backlarge.JPG.f90ee6cf9df6de67ca5ced0dc3a44be0.JPG

Thanks Dennis for the comments.

This cat aman619 has tried before to derail any conversations I've had on the FF1, Maybe he was the runner up in the auction and is bitter???

Take care.

Im not here to derail you. But how many times are you going to trot out the same book?

Its a 6.5. (hooboy)

with White pages. (like 25000 other books)

the Janowitz copy. (who?)

bought at Heritage.

we GET IT.

whats next, how nice the staples are?

Do you own any other books worth showing? If not I can almost understand your undying pride in this great copy (it IS a great book) but really...

youve got 33 posts to date.

28 are talking about this one book.

the other four are talking about me.

see what Im getting at?

I like Tom Hanks.

the soccer ball? not so much. : )

This cat aman619 has tried before to derail any conversations I've had on the FF1, Maybe he was the runner up in the auction and is bitter???

I think he`s just trying to make the point that a rather large percentage of your posts so far have been about your FF 1 (granted, it`s a nice copy). As an old-timer on these boards, he`s sensitive to anyone who comes on and appears to be trying to use the regular, non-sale forums to pimp his books. Perhaps if you joined in some other conversations, or showed some of your books besides the FF 1, his (and others`) spider-sense wouldn`t be going off.

P.S--Given the quality of his collection, I seriously doubt aman made his post because he`s envious of your copy. :gossip:

I think he`s just trying to make the point that a rather large percentage of your posts so far have been about your FF 1 (granted, it`s a nice copy). As an old-timer on these boards, he`s sensitive to anyone who comes on and appears to be trying to use the regular, non-sale forums to pimp his books. Perhaps if you joined in some other conversations, or showed some of your books besides the FF 1, his (and others`) spider-sense wouldn`t be going off.

P.S--Given the quality of his collection, I seriously doubt aman made his post because he`s envious of your copy. :gossip:

Plus, the dork Ben from Oz said that he was the underbidder.