• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

'Wanted' Trailer...

28 posts in this topic

Not quite meaning to derail completely...

I'll see your Wanted trailer and raise you a Jumper trailer...which I think looks pretty darn cool and much more interesting than Wanted. And it's got Sam Jackson and he sneezes awesome.

Jumper

Uses the same visual that they used for Nightcrawler in X2.

Would look cooler if they did not cast a block of wood in the lead....Hayden "Ham Fist" Christensen... :sick:

No Doubt, with the actors that played Anakin AND Mace Windu in it -

it just reminds me too much of those Prequel stinkers!

:P

Isn't the rumor that Millar wrote the wesley part with Eminem in mind? I haven't watched the trailer, so I don't know what this guy looks like?

Always thought wesley kinda looked like Jude Law (although maybe he's too old for the part???).

They used Eminem as the model for Wesley. Millar apparently spread a rumor (that was denied as false by all parties) that Eminem begged to be in the movie.

The guy in the movie has dark hair. No super villains in costume present in the movie world of Wanted at all.

Looks like I'll be waiting for this one to come on HBO.

You won't see wanted but you'll blow $12 a month on HBO to watch blue crush 1400 x a day..

lol Point taken.I get HBO mainly for the shows (Curb, Conchords, etc...). The movies are a "bonus". With the OnDemand feature, I can pick and choose the movies I want to watch.

I loved the Wanted by Millar. Its the only real adult themed book I have ever really enjoyed. You basically leave your mind at the front page and just go along for the ride.

The trailer looked okay. There are parts of the book including beating down Wesley to re-shape him. And it did look like a few super humans were in there like the guy go thru the skycraper. Time will tell.

Jumper looked better visually. They didnt tell much of a plot though.