• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CAN THIS POSSIBLY BE FOR REAL?

42 posts in this topic

Out of curiousity, how do you get a listing completely removed like that after it has ended? I've seen that happen when eBay pulls something for "terms of use" violations and whatnot. But do you just have to ask eBay to wipe something out completly that already ended and poof it disappears?

:tonofbricks:A legitimate ID may have been hi-jacked. I'm constantly getting Ebay notes from people WITH legitimate feedback about auctions I've never bid on, items I haven't sold and when I call, I'm told the ID was hi-jacked. If a hi-jacked ID bid on an auction, they can pull the auction, they won't just cancel the bid....

Had that happen once too. :..

Looks like it was pulled.

And as usual, anyone reading this after the fact has no fuking clue what this thread was ever about!

I can't tell you how many threads like this I've come across in the archives. The link is long dead and no one actually mentions what it is that they're talking about.

Utterly pointless.

Obviously it is a scam. Why, even the View Larger Picture link doesn't work. Scroll up to Norrin's post and try it yourself!