• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Silver Age, Modern cgc for sale...

16 posts in this topic

A few books for sale...shipping is $7.00 USPS Priority per book... :takeit:gets it...quick payment please ;) ...

Amazing Spider-Man 15...1st Kraven...graded 5.0(PM for details)...$140dropped

asm15frt2.jpg

Avengers 9...1st Wonder Man...cgc 7.5...$160dropped

avengers9frt.gif

Batman 608 2nd print...cgc 9.4...$50dropped

batman608frt.jpg

NYX 3...1st X-23...cgc 9.6...SOLD

l_964e42b6878418dff54494c75eb5cccf.jpg

The Punisher LS 2...cgc 9.6...$30dropped

punisher2frt.jpg

Amazing Spider-Man 252...1st black costume...cgc 9.0(not shown)...$25

Thanks for looking...any questions, feel free to let me know...I might list a few more later, including the original Crow series cgc'ed(if any questions about those, PM me)

Adam

You're not suppose to sell non-CGC slabs here.

You can do this:

Crop the scan so the label doesn't show.

List the grade in the text and only mention it was graded by one of the the "other" grading companys and people should PM you for details. Don't list the "call letters".

Yeah...the hand does detract from the book...i'll drop the price again...see if that can entice anyone.

Adam

No offence intended but the prices do seem a bit on the high side and with your being new here, nobody knows what you're like to deal with and that probably puts people off. Have you dealt with anyone here on the boards before?

Yes...I have bought and sold some issues a few months back from some great people on the boards...I also have a perfect rating on ebay(adambraunart) and run my own store on Comic Collector Live...I thought I would offer the books here first because of the members of the boards(and absence of fees :) )...and people are welcome to PM me to discuss my prices...I have already spoke with a few that are interested, but as of right now, everything is still available.

Thanks

Adam

You're not suppose to sell non-CGC slabs here.

You can do this:

Crop the scan so the label doesn't show.

List the grade in the text and only mention it was graded by one of the the "other" grading companys and people should PM you for details. Don't list the "call letters".

cool avatar Aces.