• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Do Words Tire The greggy?

71 posts in this topic

He doth post much less....Has the extra energy to type complete words drained him? hm

His fingers get tired thumbing through the dictionary finding the correct spelling for words greater than 4 letters.

Maybe we should let him know that many word processors now have a built in spell check.

This episode of "Useless Posts on the CGC Forums" has been brought to you by the word 'Bandwidth' and the phrase 'Stop wasting my'.

:tonofbricks:

It was a slow night and I couldn't bear to read one more frakking post from the CGC Employee or NOD thread.

This episode of "Useless Posts on the CGC Forums" has been brought to you by the word 'Bandwidth' and the phrase 'Stop wasting my'.

:tonofbricks:

It was a slow night and I couldn't bear to read one more frakking post from the CGC Employee or NOD thread.

this is, by far, the lesser of two weevils.

I'm not so sure pointing that out will keep the graemlineers away.
No but it was a social commentary on how bizzare it was. Unreal. Like Congress not spending any money.