• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Upcoming Slabs For Sale...

37 posts in this topic

Wow, the dorks got excited over these lame offerings? :D

Don't be a hater. Be a congratulator. You know you secretly love Marvel Superheroes. You accidently included your receipt for XL Spidey Underoos in my last shipment of books, so your denial is futile, tool.

Wow, the dorks got excited over these lame offerings? :D

Don't be a hater. Be a congratulator. You know you secretly love Marvel Superheroes. You accidently included your receipt for XL Spidey Underoos in my last shipment of books, so your denial is futile, tool.

Krap of the highest order.

First let me thank all those who have bought and paid already :applause:, your books are all packed and ready to travel Monday morning.

I have received many PMs so far, and sometimes many forumites have requested prices on the same book, so its hard to say OK to the second person or third person in line when I have not heard back from the first person to ask.

Second I want to thank every buyer so far as no one has haggled on prices :o(worship)

Since there have been so many requests for scans and prices, I have decided to scan all the remainding books as well as asking prices. it will take me a few hours to finish this task and when I am done, i will move it over to the Forum Only Marketplace.

Hopefully by then I will have heard back from all that have requested prices as well as scans.

When I move it over to the other Marketplace, it will be a first :takeit: first serve basis.

After a few days they will be moved either to CL or Ebay.

Thanks again for your patience

Second I want to thank every buyer so far as no one has haggled on prices :o(worship)

Well that's about to end. lol

I didn't haggle.

I just ran away. :insane:

Should I start practicing typing NO :kidaround:

Sorry, I had to go stop my nosebleed.

Walk into a wall?

Walk into a wall?

doh!

190px-BrokenNose.jpg

Walk into a wall?

doh!

190px-BrokenNose.jpg

I hear that is a common side effect for thrifty people anytime they spend more the $30 :baiting:

I hear that is a common side effect for thrifty people anytime they spend more the $30 :baiting:

A couple were interesting, like the X-Men 105, but others (like the Iron Fist 12) did have me reaching for the Kleenex. :insane: