• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

X-Men, several Byrne/Claremont issues for sale...interested?

44 posts in this topic

:gossip: Pretty aggressive price.

I'm still finding out the market for these. I didn't see any for sale in the first 3 or 4 pages of sell threads, so I didn't have much to go on to begin with. I just dropped it a little ways below guide and started from there.

Don't be afraid to make me an offer if you see something you like.

I'm still finding out the market for these. I didn't see any for sale in the first 3 or 4 pages of sell threads, so I didn't have much to go on to begin with. I just dropped it a little ways below guide and started from there.

A good place to start is what the reputable sources on EBay get for raw, and what CGC copies sell for.

A CGC 9.4 usually hit $40 or so, and a CGC 9.2, maybe $25... raw are much less than that, unless it's a NM+ copy from a very well-known dealer with big scans.

So $50 for a raw 9.2/9.4 is very aggressive.

Plus, is OS still erroneously reporting X-Men 142 as more expensive than X-Men 141? I know my OS from last year did a flip-flop on that issue and I'm wondering if it's been corrected.