• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WIZARD WORLD TX.

37 posts in this topic

KUDOS to Bedrock!......He rocks.......Nicest guy you would ever want to meet ,and has one of the most comfortable booths in the whole freak'n joint ,to chit-chat ,do business ,meet others ,look at books etc.

If he would have have had a couch ......I would have been there all day !.....Also ,all the books behind his counter,if you will , were so accessable ,as opposed to many others that had more of a "Fort Knox" appeal........

DARN.....should of locked up the kids and made it to dinner..................PICS ??...BUFFY ????...................BH.............

Speaking of "Fort Knox" ,..............WATSON..........did you get to visit that one yet?.. :baiting:............BH......

I would call four and a half hours close.

BTW... Richard and Shannon are just super and their daughter Morgan is probably the most well mannered 15 year old that I have ever met. Thank you guys for everything. (worship)

Cool. Thanks for the report. We almost decided last minute to split up and do the show. We always do the Big Apple shows because, well, I drive in from Brooklyn to do it. I was in Texas the first year that they threw the show and quite frankly we figured it not to be worth the 1800 mile trip. I hear the show is getting better and better. I hope next year it doesnt conflict with another show as i would really like to set up again down there. Would be cool to meet some of you guys to. I have a friend that i grew up with in NY and he lives in Arlington. I would love to go to Colter's BBQ again :cloud9: In any event im glad the show went good for you and dont worry about Harley, i dropped $80.00 at his booth this weekend.

Jeff

Sorry I didn't bring my camera to the forum dinner, but I think you guys may like these :devil:

2047308161_07e6de9d47_o.jpg

Laura Vandervoort(Supergirl from Smallville) Q & A session

2047308007_e07c595692_o.jpg

Laura and I at her first signing on Saturday

2048097270_fc2a0fada5_o.jpg

This was the mess of a line to get Laura's autograph. I almost left but glad I didn't.

who has the group pics from the forum dinner?

Left to right...

Lonchair, Krazy Kenny, John72tx, I Am Legion, Old Paper, Old Paper's friend (Alex?), Buffy Fan, Mr. Bedrock.

IMG_1672.jpg

Right to left...

Wrightson Fan, Doctor Watson, DJ Pink Panther, Music Meta, JamminIT, Mrs. JamminIT, Mrs. Bedrock

IMG_1673.jpg

IMG_1675.jpg

IMG_1674.jpg

lol She was doing sign language to a deaf person in the audience. I thought the same thing when I saw this picture.

I hadn't noticed anyone else in the picture. Wadda surprise.