• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SHOCKED!

58 posts in this topic

Well look at that! In your haste to run back here with half your results, you forgot to relate the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.

Looks to me as though Garmugli, Hoot, and others have the word "thusfar" in their vocabulary as well.

By the way, that means "as of yet". Thusfar requires 7 key strokes, and "as of yet" requires 9 key strokes. Both maening the same thing, I imagine that Garmugli, Hoot, and others have found it quicker to type thusfar as they are aware of that word.

I told you that linguistics could be exciting and thrill the senses, didn't I? Looks like other forum members (other than your Pariahs) have already experienced the joys of using the word "thusfar". As of yet, you haven't had a go at it. Give the word a try. I'll help you construct a sentence if you need it. It may open up a whole new world of linguistics euphoria for you! cloud9.gif

Sadly, I'm somewhat jaded on thusfar. Too advanced for it. The word: "etc."

really does it for me!! thumbsup2.gif

Don't forget to add Garmugli and Hoot to the Hammer shill list. Let's go find them and troll them both accordingly.

Well look at that! In your haste to run back here with half your results, you forgot to relate the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.

Looks to me as though Garmugli, Hoot, and others have the word "thusfar" in their vocabulary as well.

By the way, that means "as of yet". Thusfar requires 7 key strokes, and "as of yet" requires 9 key strokes. Both maening the same thing, I imagine that Garmugli, Hoot, and others have found it quicker to type thusfar as they are aware of that word.

I told you that linguistics could be exciting and thrill the senses, didn't I? Looks like other forum members (other than your Pariahs) have already experienced the joys of using the word "thusfar". As of yet, you haven't had a go at it. Give the word a try. I'll help you construct a sentence if you need it. It may open up a whole new world of linguistics euphoria for you! cloud9.gif

Sadly, I'm somewhat jaded on thusfar. Too advanced for it. The word: "etc."

really does it for me!! thumbsup2.gif

Don't forget to add Garmugli and Hoot to the Hammer shill list. Let's go find them and troll them both accordingly.

Sure, whatever you say. I believe you! wink.gif

This is freaking hilarious! You are really sounding desperate. I guess that happens when someone get BUSTED!!! 27_laughing.gif

And for all the newbies & lurkers out there keeping score:

Comic_Keys = 1. Methuselah (Banned) = 2. Hammer (Banned) = 3. Black Shotzy (Banned?) = 4. MrNice (Banned) = 5. Mister_Fantastic (Banned) = 6. BatFan (Left in Disgrace after being Busted) = 7. Perry (Soon to be Banned or will just leave in Disgrace) 8.???

Oh my God! Almost everybody is busted!!

In my blunder, I used the word "astronomical" in one of my last posts. WHEW!! Thinking I gave myself away, I searched "astronomical" and found that it was used by:

Kev the Mev

Pedigree man

Chrisco37

Mushroom

AlexH

Monk

JKRK

Lord Rahl

and too many others to mention. OK, now that the cat's out of the bag, you got me!

I confess. These are all my Shill accounts.

Damn! Caught by my own verbal fingerprint. Astronomical, of all the words I could have used! tonofbricks.gif

Time to withdraw in disgrace because of a word use common to many different posters.

And yes, your "thusfar theorEy" (oh no! another dead giveaway) looks even more ridiculous from here. Thusfar, I'm just bursting with desperateness, as of yet, you silly dude!! 27_laughing.gif

Oh my God! Almost everybody is busted!!

In my blunder, I used the word "astronomical" in one of my last posts. Thinking I gave myself away, I searched "astronomical" and found that it was used by:

Kev the Mev

Pedigree man

Chrisco37

Mushroom

AlexH

Monk

JKRK

Lord Rahl

and too many others to mention. OK, now that the cat's out of the bag, you got me!

I confess. These are all my Shill accounts.

Damn! Caught by my own verbal fingerprint. Astronomical, of all the words I could have used! tonofbricks.gif

No, you're clearly grasping at straws & looking like a fool! Keep up the charade it's quite entertaining! 27_laughing.gif

popcorn.gif

Pssst. Bug? You have any extra butter?

BTW: A banned user used the exact same phrase (in its entirety) that you just did, pal!

"GRASPING AT STRAWS"

You are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Busted!!!!

Well? We're waiting for your explanation. An entire 3 word phrase? Try talking yourself out of that, you.. you.. you Busted Banned Bachelor! angel.gif

Popcorn for everyone! On me!! tonofbricks.gif

Don't start. He'll go off about how since you both used the word "we" at one point, you must both be Danny Dupcak. tongue.gifgrin.giftongue.gif

sign-offtopic.gifNotice that whenever hammer claims he isn't Dupcak he intentionally misspells the name ("dupcheck" etc), making it a true statement. I.e. "I've never heard of Dupcheck" (well of course not, but he's heard of Dupcak).

"I've never heard of Dupcheck"

Dupcheck is the landlord lady from Third Rock From the Sun?

893scratchchin-thumb.gif Hmmm...I thought dupcheck was a verb? Like when you pick up a small collection containing some nice 20-cent Hulks, you compare them to your copies and upgrade where possible, so your dupchecking?