• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Slabs For Sale

631 posts in this topic

Who's the dork who bought that common book?

Boy, can't understand why people like flaming you.

I like the book and I bought it.

Scott

Thanks for identifying yourself. :golfclap:

Scott

Wasn't trying to hide it. Thanks for showing yourself too. Remind me never to buy anything from you in the future.

Scott

Wasn't trying to hide it. Thanks for showing yourself too. Remind me never to buy anything from you in the future.

And that is any different from before? Boo hoo, I lost a future sale. lol

Try reminding yourself. It's not too hard if you put your mind to it. :applause:

Scott

Try reminding yourself. It's not too hard if you put your mind to it. :applause:

I have purchased from you before. Maybe you are the one who needs to be reminded and think about who you choose to insult before you do it. Taking Deathlok's place as the board bad a s s are we? You have some work to do to reach that level of stupidity. I have faith in you though. Having that much faith is not too hard for me as I have really put my mind to it.

Scott

I have purchased from you before. Maybe you are the one who needs to be reminded and think about who you choose to insult before you do it. Taking Deathlok's place as the board bad a s s are we? You have some work to do to reach that level of stupidity. I have faith in you though. Having that much faith is not too hard for me as I have really put my mind to it.

Sweet, you replied. Who cares if you bought from me before? If I don't remember, it's been ages. Still thinking about Deathlok? He chose you well as being one of the weak minded. Boo hoo, can't handle it, too bad. Boo hoo. Boo hoo. Boo hoo. Keep it coming, as I'm bored and you're easy entertainment.

Scott

Sweet, you replied. Who cares if you bought from me before? If I don't remember, it's been ages. Still thinking about Deathlok? He chose you well as being one of the weak minded. Boo hoo, can't handle it, too bad. Boo hoo. Boo hoo. Boo hoo. Keep it coming, as I'm bored and you're easy entertainment.

Wow....you edited that diatribe and it still made little to no sense? Guess it takes a weak mind to think they identify another. Sorry you are bored on a Friday night. Did you use up all of the available liners in your blow up doll before the weekend has even started? You need to pace yourself GREG. She is made out of polyurethane, not tungsten. Go easy on her there cowboy.

Scott

Wow....you edited that diatribe and it still made little to no sense? Guess it take a weak mind to think they identify another. Sorry you are bored on a Friday night. Did you use up all of the available liners in your blow up doll before the weekend has even started? You need to pace yourself GREG. She is made out of polyurethane, not tungsten. Go easy on her there cowboy.

lol

Scott

Wow....you edited that diatribe and it still made little to no sense? Guess it take a weak mind to think they identify another. Sorry you are bored on a Friday night. Did you use up all of the available liners in your blow up doll before the weekend has even started? You need to pace yourself GREG. She is made out of polyurethane, not tungsten. Go easy on her there cowboy.

Yes, Rick picked you well. It's takes an obvious fool to respond to a joke to nik but who am I to deny your true calling? You've proven many times that you're a wacko waiting to blow at smallest of slights. So, as a Thanksgiving gesture, I've decided that you're not worth it. The feeble minded never are. So, make your last response because I know you're just waiting at the computer for my response. I have better things to do than play flame with a thin skinned dork like you.

Continue on....

Oh yeah, reminder => Don't ever buy from me again...Don't ever buy from me again...Don't ever buy from me again...Don't ever buy from me again...Don't ever buy from me again...Don't ever buy from me again...Don't ever buy from me again...Don't ever buy from me again...Don't ever buy from me again...Don't ever buy from me again...Don't ever buy from me again...Don't ever buy from me again...Don't ever buy from me again...Don't ever buy from me again...Don't ever buy from me again...Don't ever buy from me again...Don't ever buy from me again...Don't ever buy from me again...Don't ever buy from me again...Don't ever buy from me again...Don't ever buy from me again...Don't ever buy from me again...Don't ever buy from me again...Don't ever buy from me again...Don't ever buy from me again...Don't ever buy from me again...Don't ever buy from me again...Don't ever buy from me again...Don't ever buy from me again...Don't ever buy from me again...Don't ever buy from me again...Don't ever buy from me again...Don't ever buy from me again...Don't ever buy from me again...Don't ever buy from me again...Don't ever buy from me again...Don't ever buy from me again...Don't ever buy from me again...Don't ever buy from me again...Don't ever buy from me again...Don't ever buy from me again...Don't ever buy from me again...Don't ever buy from me again...Don't ever buy from me again...Don't ever buy from me again...Don't ever buy from me again...Don't ever buy from me again...Don't ever buy from me again...Don't ever buy from me again...Don't ever buy from me again...Don't ever buy from me again...Don't ever buy from me again...Don't ever buy from me again...Don't ever buy from me again...Don't ever buy from me again...Don't ever buy from me again...Don't ever buy from me again...Don't ever buy from me again...Don't ever buy from me again...Don't ever buy from me again...Don't ever buy from me again...Don't ever buy from me again...Don't ever buy from me again...Don't ever buy from me again...Don't ever buy from me again...Don't ever buy from me again...Don't ever buy from me again...Don't ever buy from me again...Don't ever buy from me again...Don't ever buy from me again...Don't ever buy from me again...Don't ever buy from me again...Don't ever buy from me again...Don't ever buy from me again...Don't ever buy from me again...Don't ever buy from me again...Don't ever buy from me again...Don't ever buy from me again...Don't ever buy from me again...Don't ever buy from me again...Don't ever buy from me again...Don't ever buy from me again...Don't ever buy from me again...Don't ever buy from me again...Don't ever buy from me again...Don't ever buy from me again...Don't ever buy from me again...Don't ever buy from me again...Don't ever buy from me again...Don't ever buy from me again...Don't ever buy from me again...Don't ever buy from me again...Don't ever buy from me again...Don't ever buy from me again...Don't ever buy from me again...Don't ever buy from me again

***Is that a good enough of a reminder?**

***Insert Scott's assine reponse that greggy will ignore***

Don't ever buy from me again...Don't ever buy from me again...Don't ever buy from me again...Don't ever buy from me again...Don't ever buy from me again...Don't ever buy from me again...Don't ever buy from me again...Don't ever buy from me again...Don't ever buy from me again...Don't ever buy from me again...Don't ever buy from me again...Don't ever buy from me again...Don't ever buy from me again...Don't ever buy from me again...Don't ever buy from me again...Don't ever buy from me again...Don't ever buy from me again...Don't ever buy from me again...Don't ever buy from me again...Don't ever buy from me again...Don't ever buy from me again...Don't ever buy from me again...Don't ever buy from me again...Don't ever buy from me again...Don't ever buy from me again...Don't ever buy from me again...Don't ever buy from me again...Don't ever buy from me again...Don't ever buy from me again...Don't ever buy from me again...Don't ever buy from me again...Don't ever buy from me again...Don't ever buy from me again...Don't ever buy from me again...Don't ever buy from me again...Don't ever buy from me again...Don't ever buy from me again...Don't ever buy from me again...Don't ever buy from me again...Don't ever buy from me again....Don't ever buy from me again...Don't ever buy from me again...Don't ever buy from me again...Don't ever buy from me again...Don't ever buy from me again...Don't ever buy from me again...Don't ever buy from me again...Don't ever buy from me again

***Thanks for the entertainment***

:hi: