• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dallas Comic Con January 12th and 13th

33 posts in this topic

Here's the updated list of guests:

Bob Layton - Quintessential Iron Man artist, co-creator of X-Factor, Valiant Comics pioneer.

Terry Moore - Creator and artist of Strangers In Paradise (Saturday only)

Howard Chaykin - Artist of Wolverine & Star Wars, creator of American Flagg! (25th Anniversary)

Steve Niles - Creator of 30 Days of Night and Criminal Macabre, writer of Simon Dark

Cully Hamner - Artist of Blue Beetle, Batman: Tenses, Red, The Ride, upcoming Black Lightning

Tim Bradstreet - Cover artist of The Punisher, Criminal Macabre: My Demon Baby, Bad Planet

Matt Sturges - Writer for Jack of Fables, Countdown to Mystery, Shadowpact

Brian Denham - Artist of Thunderbolts, Nova, and Iron Man: Hypervelocity

Sarah Wilkinson - Sketch card artist for Star Wars, Lord of the Rings, Spider-Man 3

David Hopkins - Writer of Astronaut Dad, Antigone, Emily Edison, Dead@17: Rough Cut

Jaime Mendoza - Inker of Ultimate Fantastic Four, Ult Spider-Man Annual 1 and 2, X-Men

Do we need to get a mini-fourm dinner together for this?

If so, let me know... I can make arrangements again for some place close to Richardson

I would be up for that.

Me too.