• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Help with House of Secrets #23

24 posts in this topic

I am wondering, how many of you out there own this book. I just picked one up. I realized I had never seen one for sale before, and it's the 1st Mark Merlin, so I figured why not? As I was doing research before buying I noticed there are NO copies of this available on dealer sites that I could find, and none on the census. In fact, the Census is pretty loaded with HOS from that era, but skips #23. So now I am curious, is this a really tough book that has slipped under the radar for a long time, or is it just not really available at this moment.

True..true, this is a super-tough book in grade. I am a big Mark Merlin fan... Mark and Elsa were the "Mulder and Scully" of their day...

Oh, here is my copy of 23...

HOS_23a.jpg

I am wondering, how many of you out there own this book. I just picked one up. I realized I had never seen one for sale before, and it's the 1st Mark Merlin, so I figured why not? As I was doing research before buying I noticed there are NO copies of this available on dealer sites that I could find, and none on the census. In fact, the Census is pretty loaded with HOS from that era, but skips #23. So now I am curious, is this a really tough book that has slipped under the radar for a long time, or is it just not really available at this moment.

Matthew

Beside the one in my collection - I've had and sold two copies in the last 30 years

I know I've seen the book a few other times at shows.

As we all know - in general - 50s DCs are tough, some tougher than others

Great book by the way