• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC BOOKS

22 posts in this topic

:hi: everyone,

I'm wondering if I were to call CGC if they would be able to tell me the grades of the books I sent in???

No I didn't purchase pictures for an extra $3 a piece :screwy: but wasn't sure if other people who submit book find out there grades over the phone. (shrug)

Thanks,

woo-hoo :banana: :banana:

Just make sure you're sitting down before they read you the grades. Be prepared to say "excuse me, did you say 6.5...............are you sure that wasn't 8.5?!".

Good luck! :foryou:

I'm wondering if I were to call CGC if they would be able to tell me the grades of the books I sent in???

No I didn't purchase pictures for an extra $3 a piece :screwy: but wasn't sure if other people who submit book find out there grades over the phone. (shrug)

Thanks,

I just look up my order on the registry. If they're done being graded then the grades are on your page.

Thanks,

I just look up my order on the registry. If they're done being graded then the grades are on your page.

Come again? How's this work? Don't you have to be a "Society" member?!

DAMN THOSE SECRET SOCIETIES! :censored:

Just make sure you're sitting down before they read you the grades. Be prepared to say "excuse me, did you say 6.5...............are you sure that wasn't 8.5?!".

more like "did you say 9.6 you must have ment 9.9" :sorry:

but it is what it is I can't make these people give me 10.0 on all my books.

I have a question(s)!

If I submit different types of book in one go (modern, economy, economy magazine) with different turnaround times (20, 40 and 25 days) will they get shipped back together?

If I select imaging, will the images be emailed before I receive the items?

I sent my first batch last week and am itching to see the results :wishluck:

I have a question(s)!

If I submit different types of book in one go (modern, economy, economy magazine) with different turnaround times (20, 40 and 25 days) will they get shipped back together?

You should receive each package separately if you filled out different forms.

CGC usually e-mails the image just before packing the book to get shipped.

I have a question(s)!

Unless you write on the invoice to have certain tiers shipped together, they will be shipped separately. Not sure about the images, as I've never requested them.

more like "did you say 9.6 you must have ment 9.9" :sorry:

but it is what it is I can't make these people give me 10.0 on all my books.

or my favorite, "did you say Restored ? not Universal ?"