• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC BOOKS

22 posts in this topic

:hi: everyone,

I'm wondering if I were to call CGC if they would be able to tell me the grades of the books I sent in???

No I didn't purchase pictures for an extra $3 a piece :screwy: but wasn't sure if other people who submit book find out there grades over the phone. (shrug)

Thanks,

WOW...and I drive in LA traffic...some people are way impatient...I once sent in about a 30 book batch and (seriously!) it came back and I had forgot I sent it (bear in mind I have lots of batches in my head>>>)...as far as the antsiness accompanying one's wait for top-grades...it's still like betting on a football game...you can't reach through the tv and affect the outcome of the game...

:hi: everyone,

I'm wondering if I were to call CGC if they would be able to tell me the grades of the books I sent in???

No I didn't purchase pictures for an extra $3 a piece :screwy: but wasn't sure if other people who submit book find out there grades over the phone. (shrug)

Thanks,

I just look up my order on the registry. If they're done being graded then the grades are on your page.

Come again? How's this work? Don't you have to be a "Society" member?!

DAMN THOSE SECRET SOCIETIES! :censored:

I thought you were a member, my bad. There's nothing wrong with taking over the world through a secret society, mine is doing it. And one day I'll be in control hahahahahahaha.