• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FT's Infinite Thread Of Silver & Bronze Goodies & Discount Deals!!!

3,642 posts in this topic

I guess that's good for tonight. I'll look again tomorrow if that's ok Nick. The thing I really like about the books you offer is that they are very diverse, nicely priced and exactly the grades I need to fill holes in my collection. (thumbs u

I guess that's good for tonight. I'll look again tomorrow if that's ok Nick. The thing I really like about the books you offer is that they are very diverse, nicely priced and exactly the grades I need to fill holes in my collection. (thumbs u

:blush:

Thanks, mate...it's much appreciated. :foryou:

:o :o :o

Cheers, Rob!

I've actually got about another 20 'Tecs through to #500 tonight, so there might be a couple more you need. (thumbs u

Thanks Nick, and I've been going thru the 100's of pages trying to see what else I would like. So I'm sure when I wake up tomorrow I'll be busy for a couple of hours picking again. (thumbs u

I agree , Nic has great prices on those mid grade books that youve always wanted or to fill in your collection....BH.. (thumbs u (thumbs u

:blush:

Thanks, mate...it's much appreciated. :foryou: