• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FT's Infinite Thread Of Silver & Bronze Goodies & Discount Deals!!!

3,642 posts in this topic

Unexpected #133

VF (8.0)

$15

Unexpected133.jpg

:takeit:

Sorry Nick, this one is a mistake.

Purchased this book from another board member (johnenock) last year and didn't updated my want list :(

I'll step in :takeit:

Hey Nick, :hi: can you send me an invoice? I guess my pile is big enough for a nice little box.

And I need to update my want list to avoid buying an Unexpected #133 that I already have :baiting:lol

Unexpected #133

VF (8.0)

$15

:takeit:

Sorry Nick, this one is a mistake.

Purchased this book from another board member (johnenock) last year and didn't updated my want list :(

I'll step in :takeit:

Hey Nick, :hi: can you send me an invoice? I guess my pile is big enough for a nice little box.

And I need to update my want list to avoid buying an Unexpected #133 that I already have :baiting:lol

:roflmao:

Rudi, I actually have a load of Unexpected tonight, so maybe you want to wait until tomorrow? (shrug)

Yeah, tomorrow is fine.

I'll try and slow down on that bottle of wine or I'll really go and buy stuff I already have... hmlol

I'll also have to watch Liverpool kick Inter's sorry backsides in a few minutes and I have that habit of falling asleep in extra time, so it may take me until tomorrow to look at your new listings.

So tomorrow in the evening (European time) will be great! (thumbs u