• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

B&W Magazines (Marvel/Warren/Etc) - 20% OFF ALL LISTED PRICES

176 posts in this topic

Alrighty. Last weekend my wife wanted to practice scanning, so I pointed to a box of B&W Mags & told her to go at it. 3 Boxes later she asks if I want anything else scanned :o

I know Magazines don't usually sell all that well but figured I would throw them up & see what happens while I watch the Pats/Steelers game. If nothing else, you get to see some nice covers that are not shown all that often. " :takeit:" trumps pm's. Shipping will be exact postage, probably anywhere from $5 to $10. I've dealt with a handful of board members so if you need references shoot me a pm. Thanks!

First up is a set of the Cancelled Comics Cavalcade (#1 & 2). These are copies bought off ebay a few years ago, they are not the originals. Pages are probably 2nd or 3rd generation xeroxed. This is the only set I have, you couldn't pay me enough to sit & xerox this stuff. Even so, nifty little collectable to read. Includes all the unpublished stories & covers from the DC Implosion back in 1976. Each collection is 100+ pages printed front & back(200+ pages of stories in each volume). Includes stuff like Kamandi, Prez, Creeper, Deadman, Vixen, Shade, Omac, Steel, etc.

$50 for both.

comiccavalcade1.jpg[/img]

comiccavalcade2.jpg