• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What ever happened to the Pedigree book?

27 posts in this topic

Here's what Stephen Ritter emailed me last week: We have 8 of 47 (pedigree stories) with the graphic designer. These are fully finished. I have 6 more done but not finalized, and about 10 in various stages of completion. This puts us about half way through them. I am spending the holidays again at home to crunch out the research on the last stories so that we can have the stories done by the end of Feb.

Here's what Stephen Ritter emailed me last week: We have 8 of 47 (pedigree stories) with the graphic designer. These are fully finished. I have 6 more done but not finalized, and about 10 in various stages of completion. This puts us about half way through them. I am spending the holidays again at home to crunch out the research on the last stories so that we can have the stories done by the end of Feb.

I just got back into collecting this past summer and after having read in the current Overstreet Guide that the book was due out summer '07, this is killin' me...I guess it'll be more than worth the wait.