• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hey! I need a custom title!

182 posts in this topic

Hahaha, the Origin of Pov's super-title!

AND

Thanks Arch! It's a winner! :applause::foryou:

I should probably put that quote on my CV

Glad you like it. Your paintings really are talented representations of a unique view point. Great stuff. :applause:

Thanks! I appreciate the comment!

Hahaha, the Origin of Pov's super-title!

AND

Thanks Arch! It's a winner! :applause::foryou:

I should probably put that quote on my CV

Glad you like it. Your paintings really are talented representations of a unique view point. Great stuff. :applause:

Thanks! I appreciate the comment!

You happy with your new custom title, Shiv? It ain't bad....

I have the highest post count without a custom title. It's my badge of honor. :sumo:

Keep mentioning that lil factoid out loud, and 'tis likely to stop being your badge of anything there, brotha

I doubt it.

:censored:

I have the highest post count without a custom title. It's my badge of honor. :sumo:

Keep mentioning that lil factoid out loud, and 'tis likely to stop being your badge of anything there, brotha

I doubt it.

lol lol lol

I doubt it.

:roflmao:

I doubt it.

God that Arch has a particularly twisted and ironic sense of humor. The little scamp!!! meh

Pirate has one now as well.

Everyone's getting one except you Doc! :sorry:

Now october has one.

Dec 15th - Arch was in a custom title giveaway mood and I missed out! lol

It almost feels like a sale...they are giving away free stuff and you are standing in line watching everyone getting theirs and patiently waiting your turn. Then when you finally get to the front of the line you are told "Sorry, we're all out now"

Arch is on a roll today though lol lol lol

I doubt it.

God that Arch has a particularly twisted and ironic sense of humor. The little scamp!!! meh

Cuts like a knife, it does. meh

I like seeing the titles for the long-time forum members. Some of you deserve to have titles added and I am going to use all my influence with CGC to make it happen.

I hope you all enjoy your new custom titles and remember all I did for you.

I like seeing the titles for the long-time forum members. Some of you deserve to have titles added and I am going to use all my influence with CGC to make it happen.

I hope you all enjoy your new custom titles and remember all I did for you.

:whatev: