• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

this is pretty cool. Marvel superheroes vs villians short movie.

26 posts in this topic

That looked really cool. I agree. Marvel needs to make a QUALITY animated movie. The scene they had with Punisher was the best in my opinion. And then Captain America. It was a really cool clip.

Funny, the Punisher sequence was my least favorite. Wanton violence and all aren't my cup of tea anymore I guess ... The rest was very cool. I liked the Spidey / Cap Am sequence the best.

As I've written before in PM to another member, I really have lost interest in villians --- anti-heroes included --- as I've grown older. Now, my favorite character is probably Captain America. He was probably a little dull for me as a 13 year old.

That looked really cool. I agree. Marvel needs to make a QUALITY animated movie. The scene they had with Punisher was the best in my opinion. And then Captain America. It was a really cool clip.

Funny, the Punisher sequence was my least favorite. Wanton violence and all aren't my cup of tea anymore I guess ... The rest was very cool. I liked the Spidey / Cap Am sequence the best.

As I've written before in PM to another member, I really have lost interest in villians --- anti-heroes included --- as I've grown older. Now, my favorite character is probably Captain America. He was probably a little dull for me as a 13 year old.

:headbang: Glad to hear my feelings echoed by someone else. (thumbs u

I was just talking about the clips themselves. I thought the Punisher clip best depicted the character, and then Cap. America. I like Punisher either way. However I am not a Punisher reader really. I really like Captain America in the war and battle theme, which is why I am a big Timely fan. I liked Cap in the Avengers group setting a lot too. All of the solo Cap stuff from the Silver Age to Copper Age I think were just terrible.

I was just talking about the clips themselves. I thought the Punisher clip best depicted the character, and then Cap. America. I like Punisher either way. However I am not a Punisher reader really. I really like Captain America in the war and battle theme, which is why I am a big Timely fan. I liked Cap in the Avengers group setting a lot too. All of the solo Cap stuff from the Silver Age to Copper Age I think were just terrible.

Yeah, it may have been the best depiction.

Villians, anti-heroes, wanton violance, ultra-violence, the whole Le Théâtre du Grand-Guignol, are all just fine with me. I'm simply saying that I'm old & I can only explain my lost interest in these things as being a function of my bald head and poor hearing.

BTW King, you should give Brubaker's Cap a chance. Its been pretty good this year.

I have read some of Brubaker's Cap run. It was one of the few books I actually missed when I stopped working at the comic store. It was a good story. I was getting confused on some of the last issues I picked up though. I do want to read all of Busiek/Cassaday's run on Cap as well. I just also forget to look for them at shows.

:headbang: Glad to hear my feelings echoed by someone else. (thumbs u

(thumbs u (thumbs u (thumbs u