• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2007/2008 GRADING CONTEST : ROUND 5

76 posts in this topic

:popcorn: I think I blew this one :doh:

I feel really badly for you since that's what you said the last time... :baiting:

Yeah I nailed this one as well :grin:

Birthday boy! :baiting:

I played it safe and went with 9.6.

:censored:

My first thought was 9.8 so I stuck with it. Usually I'm not comfortable with grading anything higher than a 9.6 from a scan but I took a chance :shrug: This round is probably going to get me though (I know that I've said it before, but this is a tough book :eek: )

i was going to say 9.6 the whole time, then changed my mind and went with 9.8. i thought that lower right corner had a knick, but maybe not...

I thought it was a Celtic! :blush:

My first thought was 9.8 so I stuck with it. Usually I'm not comfortable with grading anything higher than a 9.6 from a scan but I took a chance :shrug: This round is probably going to get me though (I know that I've said it before, but this is a tough book :eek: )

I was thinking 9.8 too, but I paid for my cowardness. :(

:makepoint:

Was on the road all day making my way home. Oh well! I am not in contention anyways :sorry:

Nice looking book!

John (thumbs u

Don't give up! Still plenty of round to go :sumo:

I was way behind but made a nice run towards the end on the last contest and actually had a shot at the top 3 (if I wouldn't have screwed it up :shrug:)

Me, too. I was thinking 9.8 but decided to hedge my bets. My aim is to get 3 points each round.

Finally...my first 5...time to turn this thing around (and I've won 3 Bowl Games in a row in my Bowl Pool...

Cracked double figures...Me en fuego! :banana: