• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FX Show in Orlando January 25-27, anyone going?

82 posts in this topic

I know last year's FX was a huge disappointment for many dealers in Central Florida (lack of advertising, constant change of venue, etc), but some buyers made out okay. Anyone going this year?

As long as Helen Slater stays on the bill, I'll be there. :cloud9:

I'll be there because it is local. I will not be setting up this year though. I took a look at the exhibitor list for this year so far, and it looks like there is only a third as many as last year. On top of that, I think less than 10 are comic dealers, and most of those I see every few months in Tampa.

I'll be there because it is local. I will not be setting up this year though. I took a look at the exhibitor list for this year so far, and it looks like there is only a third as many as last year. On top of that, I think less than 10 are comic dealers, and most of those I see every few months in Tampa.

The 2008 Exhibitor list is only half as long as the one from last year, and las years was pretty pathetic. I'm wondering if I should even bother driving over there this year. (shrug)

The 2008 Exhibitor list is only half as long as the one from last year, and las years was pretty pathetic. I'm wondering if I should even bother driving over there this year. (shrug)

Not even half.

Probably not a good move on their part to display the 2007 exhibitor list just below the 2008 list. I think it reflects the overall disapointment most deallers felt after last years show.

Not even half.

Probably not a good move on their part to display the 2007 exhibitor list just below the 2008 list. I think it reflects the overall disapointment most deallers felt after last years show.

All of this is true, but Helen Slater is still on the guest list.

Not even half.

All of this is true, but Helen Slater is still on the guest list.

But Hayden Panetierre and Kristen Bell won't be there. :tonofbricks:

They had some great guests last year, and this year it seems more like nobodys are on the list...

I will be sending a car around to pick-up Helen shortly after she has finished with her fans and we will be flying to Paris for dancing, drinks, dinner & a weekend of shopping.

You left off one activity. :whistle:

Dude, you know I'm a happily married man. I would never take Helen, or any woman other than my wife, to the forum dinner. :screwy:

lol:signfunny:

Just finished IM'ing with Helen, she is still booked for two weeks from now... :cloud9:

I didn't mention to her that the new Supergirl on Smallville will also be at FX... :gossip:

How am I going to work this one?? :devil:(shrug):angel: