• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

*SIGH* that guy is such a HUNK...umm, I mean HULK! HULK!! Mixed grades low price

47 posts in this topic

This is a large group of Incredible Hulks, WAY before the movie comes out...Get them while they are hot..(like popcorn;) or just to read, cause that is what they are for:)

Mixed grades, they really vary, and they are all discounted, anywhere from 25% to 80 %, depending on what I paid for them. These are my doubles, and it's time to make some more room in the hallway:)

I hope someone can use a few, I'll put what is leftover on Ebay in a few days, but I thought I'd let people here see first.

Shipping is $3.00 media mail (boxed) for up to 6 books, $5.00 for as many as you buy, or Priority is exact shipping (since I don't pay for the box) $4.60 for a flat rate envelope (I can get at least 6 books in ) and $8.00 if you do a flat rate box...I have private insurance, so that is included and so is tracking.

I always add bonus books...so expect some:)

:takeit: rules, but I'll gladly talk in a PM if someone wants a large group.

Returns are always accepted, 7 days would be a good idea as a limit.

Hulk King-Size Special #1, displays nicely, one of my favorite covers...ever! (in SA) 1.8; 2 ,3 inch cover separations on the back of the cover. $7.00hulk10001.jpg

:takeit:

Thanks Connor (thumbs u Sold!

These are going to take a while, there are a lot:)