• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Where can I buy these/Anyone use these?..

21 posts in this topic

I used to take my books in what is called a salesmans briefcase. I got it a long time ago, made out of leather, it was double as wide as a regular briefcase and when you set it down, it had a flat bottom to stand up right. There are two flaps on the top that open up (they fold over each other with the handle to hold while you walk around). Best, probably not, but ok. I have never had a problem with a good sized cardboard box inside a backpack either.

As far as rusty screws go, find yourself a GOOD hardware store and buy STAINLESS STEEL screws to replace those others with. Yes they might cost you .20 a screw but if you can't afford that...well...

Moonlite, the issue is that fireproof safes CAN cause metals to deteriorate so if anyone has comics in them please monitor them closely. My FF1 was only in there a few weeks and it's fine. But the deteroriation of the screws over the years in my safe in retrospect shows that comic's staples could rust, etc.