• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wrightson fan's Nice book sale......CHECK IT OUT!

245 posts in this topic

Scott, do you have Secrets of Sinister House #9 or any of the other grey tone covers coming up? :wishluck:

I have a 9.4 copy of #9, but it is one of my childhood favorites. I honestly can't part with it man. Truly sorry.

Scott

Scott, do you have Secrets of Sinister House #9 or any of the other grey tone covers coming up? :wishluck:

I have a 9.4 copy of #9, but it is one of my childhood favorites. I honestly can't part with it man. Truly sorry.

Scott

That was the copy I was hoping you would sell. Awesome cover on that one!!

Avengers 97

9.4 tight......bought from Bob Storms. There is a tanning edge down the right hand side or I would keep the book. All I want for it is what I paid. Structurally beautiful, just a tanned edge.

:news:SOLD to KingOfRulers

Avengers97.jpg

Avengers 97

9.4 tight......bought from Bob Storms. There is a tanning edge down the right hand side or I would keep the book. All I want for it is what I paid. Structurally beautiful, just a tanned edge.

:takeit:

Nice pick-up!! :applause: I was tempted, but have already spent too much.

Brave and the Bold 89

9.4 ow pages Neal Adams cover and early BA Phantom Stranger appearance. A very, very nice copy of a cool book. That is not a tear at the upper staple, just a slight color break, but it is really the only thing wrong with the book.

:news:SOLD to blue808. Thanks. (worship)

BB89.jpg

Brave and the Bold 89

9.4 ow pages Neal Adams cover and early BA Phantom Stranger appearance. A very, very nice copy of a cool book. That is not a tear at the upper staple, just a slight color break, but it is really the only thing wrong with the book.

BB89.jpg

:takeit: