• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM: X-Men 94

26 posts in this topic

Special Agent Cooper, your word is good enough for me! I stand by my original grade ... but, seriously, you enhanced the brightness and contrast of the image, right? Just a warning to be careful with such Photoshop trickery 2c

No -seriously - I think I just have a s**t scanner. It wasnt exactly the most expensive one they had......I wouldnt even know HOW to adjust the brightness and contrast.

Diane: It's 2300 hours UK time. Remind me to buy a new scanner when possible.

special20agent20dale20cooper.jpg

7.0 tops :sumo:

Are we all looking at the same book? Or are you guys monitor-challenged? :roflmao:

Multiple creases LRFC; minor spine creasing; light foxing BC :gossip:

Never mind the possible CT to the right of the "X" in logo :o

Earlier question about the creases yielded a "it's the scanner" answer so I went with that (shrug)

Wanna buy a bridge? :insane:

In my defence it really WAS the scanner...... :(

Nothing personal . . . just remember, "I am NOT my books . . . I am NOT my books." :grin:

7.0 tops :sumo:

Are we all looking at the same book? Or are you guys monitor-challenged? :roflmao:

Multiple creases LRFC; minor spine creasing; light foxing BC :gossip:

Never mind the possible CT to the right of the "X" in logo :o

Earlier question about the creases yielded a "it's the scanner" answer so I went with that (shrug)

Wanna buy a bridge? :insane:

In my defence it really WAS the scanner...... :(

Nothing personal . . . just remember, "I am NOT my books . . . I am NOT my books." :grin:

Thank you kindly, but t'was not the grade that I was saddened by, t'was the belief that any of my fellow forum dwellers may think I to be the kind who would alter an image using photoshop (which I dont even own)...

Incidently you should copyright "I am not my books" as a bumper sticker or a T-shirt. makea fortune off people at cons. ;)