• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT- Hooray for OT Posts

29 posts in this topic

:banana: We already have 5 non-comic related threads on the first page and this makes 6! Yay! C'mon everybody, let's all start up our own and bounce everything off with drivel! :banana:

Seriously though, I don't have a problem with OT posts, but enough is enough guys. Give it a rest.

:banana: We already have 5 non-comic related threads on the first page and this makes 6! Yay! C'mon everybody, let's all start up our own and bounce everything off with drivel! :banana:

Seriously though, I don't have a problem with OT posts, but enough is enough guys. Give it a rest.

This post is :signofftopic:

meh

Well, at least it's not an attempt to yet again draw attention to forum drama queen individual_without_enough_empathys who should be ignored.

Oh yeah?

Jeffro, Nik, Beyonder, MutantKeys and Goonchild - you guys smell like 10,000 monkeyfarts all combined into 1! And GACollectibles smells like 10,000 x that! You all stink and so does this place! I'm leaving, you won't see me around anymore! :mad:

Well, at least it's not an attempt to yet again draw attention to forum drama queen individual_without_enough_empathys who should be ignored.

Oh yeah?

Jeffro, Nik, Beyonder, MutantKeys and Goonchild - you guys smell like 10,000 monkeyfarts all combined into 1! And GACollectibles smells like 10,000 x that! You all stink and so does this place! I'm leaving, you won't see me around anymore! :mad:

:hi:

Oh yeah?

Listen pal, I'm stinkier than all those guys.

cept trooper of course.

At least you don't have a problem with OT posts.

Oh yeah?

And I'm not sure why I rate 10,000 times more than the other guys but :acclaim: (I think)

Oh yeah?

See post.

See rant.

See FDQ.

Don't be a ... :)

Oh yeah?

See post.

See rant.

See FDQ.

Don't be a ... :)

lol