• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Is there a Forum get together planned in the UK for 2008 open to all?

53 posts in this topic

are foreigners allowed to go? :cool:

I am a Canadian comic lover but am going to be touring around Europe this summer and the U.K. is on my list of places to go.

ps - I'm also looking for anyone in any European country who could offer me a place to stay for a night or two for a bargain price. If you can offer me a place so stay, send me a message, thanks :wishluck:

are foreigners allowed to go? :cool:

I am a Canadian comic lover but am going to be touring around Europe this summer and the U.K. is on my list of places to go.

ps - I'm also looking for anyone in any European country who could offer me a place to stay for a night or two for a bargain price. If you can offer me a place so stay, send me a message, thanks :wishluck:

Freeloader :baiting:

Seriously tho' I mentioned a UK get together...meaning here in the UK...not exclusively for UK members.

If there is one to be held I would be dis-appointed if there were no Americans etc there.

I've re-edited the thread title now :)

Yes, at Poison_Ivy_Fan's house. His mom will bake cookies while he gets pointers on how to make money selling comics from everyone in attendance.

Please "take it easy"!

I just wondered if there were any plans for a Forum Dinner here in the UK this year?

If so when & where...and who would go?

I usually do the honours on the p1ss-poor organising. It would be London, as most of the regulars live there or close. Certainly we'd invite our Gallic friends, who might want to come in on the Eurostar, but I'm not sure about you. :whistle:

I just wondered if there were any plans for a Forum Dinner here in the UK this year?

I usually do the honours on the p1ss-poor organising. It would be London, as most of the regulars live there or close. Certainly we'd invite our Gallic friends, who might want to come in on the Eurostar, but I'm not sure about you. :whistle:

Fair enough :(

Fair enough :(

We've had a couple of little get-togethers, the first when Tim (tth2) came over from HK, and another just before Christmas. I'd think another one would certainly be in order if we had some visiting guests, and am aware that one long-standing boarder may be heading this way soon.

Typically, the emphasis on both occasions was hit the boozer and then think about food later.

And of course you'd be invited...if you can manage to behave. :baiting:

lol

I'd be in if it's London based.

A good suggestion might be the comic convention thats on in February in Regents Park - dinner after ?

(shrug)

Not heard about that? What's the score?

I went to one in Regents Park in November and they said the next one was Feb 4th. Ill find out more for you!

I'd be in if it's London based.

A good suggestion might be the comic convention thats on in February in Regents Park - dinner after ?

(shrug)

Not heard about that? What's the score?

I went to one in Regents Park in November and they said the next one was Feb 4th. Ill find out more for you!

Are we talking about the Sunday show at the National on Bedford Way?