• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

So who is up for a Mega-Con Forum dinner, Friday (or Sat) March 7 or 8?

90 posts in this topic

Ok guys....so, if anyone has any objections to Tony Romas, please state them now. Otherwise, I will call tomorrow to get a table and or room reserved.

So far, we have the following people who are likely to attend the dinner, Saturday, March 8th:

Detective27Kid

Ciorac

QualityComix

Capt Tripps

Sfilosa (good ole Steve should be there....cool! :cool:)

McMiles

KingofRulers

Theagenes (maybe, hopefully, GA guys are always welcome! :wishluck:)

Par2ch

Joeypost

aaron568

drsone

TupennyConan

I'm going to send out invitations for Steve Borock + the CGC guys and Harley Yee as well....just in case. :wishluck:

Anyone else?

Saturday works for me.

Ok guys....so, if anyone has any objections to Tony Romas, please state them now. Otherwise, I will call tomorrow to get a table and or room reserved.

So far, we have the following people who are likely to attend the dinner, Saturday, March 8th:

Detective27Kid

Ciorac

QualityComix

Capt Tripps

McMiles

KingofRulers

Par2ch

Joeypost

aaron568

drsone

TupennyConan

I'm going to send out invitations for Steve Borock + the CGC guys and Harley Yee as well....just in case. :wishluck:

Anyone else?

If you are inviting Harley, then you probably have to invite Jamie Graham as well since they are setting up together.

Detective27Kid

Ciorac

QualityComix

Capt Tripps

McMiles

KingofRulers

Par2ch

Joeypost

aaron568

drsone

TupennyConan

Anyone else?

If you are inviting Harley, then you probably have to invite Jamie Graham as well since they are setting up together.

You going or playing cards?

Detective27Kid

Ciorac

QualityComix

Capt Tripps

McMiles

KingofRulers

Par2ch

Joeypost

aaron568

drsone

TupennyConan

Anyone else?

Thanks Dale, I've been meaning to send you an invite as well if you care to join us.

I really wish this whole thing was being set up by someone else this year...between two jobs and buying a house I have so little time for anything else.... :sorry:

Detective27Kid

Ciorac

QualityComix

Capt Tripps

McMiles

KingofRulers

Par2ch

Joeypost

aaron568

drsone

TupennyConan

Anyone else?

Thanks Dale, I've been meaning to send you an invite as well if you care to join us.

I really wish this whole thing was being set up by someone else this year...between two jobs and buying a house I have so little time for anything else.... :sorry:

I appreciate the offer and I would love to come to the dinner, but I am staying with a guy who lives about 30 minutes outside of Orlando and will be riding in with him each day, so I probably won't be able to make it, unless I can convince him to go. I am hoping to make the NYCC forum dinner this year, depending on where they go.

Detective27Kid

Ciorac

QualityComix

Capt Tripps

McMiles

KingofRulers

Par2ch

Joeypost

aaron568

drsone

TupennyConan

Anyone else?

You going or playing cards?

I would love to play cards, but I can't really see a game in Orlando. Everyone is so spread out at hotels, it makes it really tough.

Detective27Kid

Ciorac

QualityComix

Capt Tripps

McMiles

KingofRulers

Par2ch

Joeypost

aaron568

drsone

TupennyConan

Anyone else?

I appreciate the offer and I would love to come to the dinner, but I am staying with a guy who lives about 30 minutes outside of Orlando and will be riding in with him each day, so I probably won't be able to make it, unless I can convince him to go. I am hoping to make the NYCC forum dinner this year, depending on where they go.

Depending on which way it is, you could always catch a ride back with someone at the dinner. I'm about 30 minutes NW of Orlando.

Jive, can you make room for my wife as well? I think I've convinced her to come with me to the dinner.

Oh yeah, I bringing my wife as well.

Good, we can push them off into the corner to talk about hair & nails & we can get to the important stuff: comics!

I can taste Megacon already! I am looking forward to it big time right now.

Are we just planning on meeting for the forum dinner at the restaurant about 30-45 minutes after the show closes?

We are set for an 8pm dinner, and I will post a formal reminder next week in this thread and in Comics General.